The gift of love can be the most important gift you ever give.
We are honoured to be collaborating with Statera Collective this year, as volunteers on selected Changemaker Trips will receive a bottle of VASARA Amoris Donum (A Gift of Love). Amoris Donum is a bespoke essential oil blend designed specifically to complement the volunteering and wellness experience in Cambodia.
For volunteers, this blend combines beautiful oils from across the globe to open your heart and symbolise connection with others. It can be worn throughout the project, during your Yoga classes and meditation, plus the fragrance will serve as a reminder of your life changing experience in Cambodia.
During your Changemaker experience, we encourage you to use Amoris Donum in the following ways:
• Pulse Points: Apply to your wrists and inside your elbows.
• Chakras: Apply to your Chakra points (particularly your Third Eye and Heart) to connect your higher wisdom with your heart wisdom.
• Centring: Return your mind to calm by applying the oil to the front and back of your neck, forehead and temples.
• Inhalation: Breathe in deeply and affirm your intention. Use this oil throughout your Changemaker Trip to create a powerful olfactory memory that you can continue to experience long after your journey.
• Energetic Cleansing: Apply before showering or bathing to energetically cleanse your aura.
• Meditation: Apply to the soles of your feet before meditation.
Amoris Donum is handcrafted in Western Australia, using these responsibly sourced essential oils:
Frankincense (Boswellia rivae) – Ethiopia Traditionally helps release the past. Frankincense resin is the main incense used by many spiritual traditions, facilitating stilling the mind, while opening the breath.
Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale var. sambac) – India Fosters confidence and optimism, as well as feelings of euphoria. It enables one to receive affection.
May Chang (Litsea cubeba) – Vietnam In China it is known as the ‘Oil of Tranquillity’. Promotes calmness, emotional clarity and self-confidence.
Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) – Ecuador Spanish for ‘holy wood’ or ‘saint wood’. Its common English name is ‘incense tree’. Encourages spiritual and devotional connection, reduces negativity and increases the capacity for giving.
Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) - Western Australia Supports the experience of inner unity of body, mind and spirit, and opens the heart to peace and acceptance.
White Cypress Leaf (Callitris glaucophylla) – Australia The leaf oil is deeply refreshing and uplifting to emotions and vital energies. In this blend it is favoured over the bark oil because the leaves of a tree symbolise reaching out and connecting with others.
With love to all Changemakers, Carla, Vasa & Christine VASARA
To learn more about VASARA, you can visit: www.vasaraskincare.com